Our client, a renowned music agency, is seeking an Agent’s Assistant to support with administration and booking procedures using high level organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting all aspects of administration for artists and agents.
• Updating the CRM with key information.
• Issuing contracts, chasing signed contracts, and handling requested amendments.
• Chasing funds and managing show payments, tax reductions, VAT etc.
• Liaising with the Accounts department to ensure deposits and balances are paid on time.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of artists live performances.
• Issuing documentation for foreign artists performing in the UK such as certificate of sponsorship.
• Completing artist itineraries, ensuring all travel times and information is accurate.
• Liaising with Agent to ensure on-sale announcements are prepared.
• Setting up ticket counts and their oversight.
• Overseeing the planning fo each show booked by the Agent to completion.
• Collating and delivering Agency expenses.
• Booking travel and accommodation for Agent when required.
• Organising Agent meetings as needed.
• Representing the Agency at gigs, club nights, festivals, and meetings when required.
• Performing ad hoc duties as requested by Agent.
• First-class organisational and time management skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Strong team player.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Dropbox.
• Ability to take direction positively.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!