Our client an outstanding catalogue label is seeking an Artist Channel Strategist to help expand and engage their global audience though storytelling, leveraging established platforms and pursuing emerging digital opportunities.
The role will include:
• Design powerful ways to tell artist stories and bring their music to global audiences
• Leverage a deep understanding of culture, technology and internet behaviour
• Develop original ideas and direct the production of compelling content
• Explore opportunities for innovation and industry firsts
• Craft industry-leading artist YouTube strategies
• Define best-in-class approaches for artist digital channels and content
• Deliver cutting-edge social video strategies to grow reach and engagement
• Identify opportunities on emerging platforms and establish best practice
• Build trusted relations and generate opportunities with established digital partners
• Pitch ideas to artist teams and provide ongoing strategic consultancy
• Appoint and manage specialist content suppliers and agencies
• Determine how to collaborate with creators and talent
The Ideal candidate should be:
• an open-minded, curious and strategic thinker with proven success in establishing a new way of working.
• An organiser who brings large complex teams together with the ability to map out and build a strong professional network.
• Fast learner who can work autonomously and solve problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels of business.
• Confident meeting and presenting to artist management and external partners.
• Self-motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic.
• Passionate about music across a broad range of genres.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!