Responsibilities will include:
· Overseeing indexing and ingestion to the company’s digital asset management system of all assets including newly-created assets and acquired catalogues.
· Collating large numbers of assets to supply to various partners.
· Managing a project to ensure all assets are secured for future usage.
· Where required, assisting in sourcing and researching assets for catalogue projects, including transfers and digitisation of existing analogue assets.
· Where required, assisting in the ongoing management of existing catalogues. This will involve maintaining their large existing archive of digital assets and assisting in the day to day running of their physical master archives.
· Where required, assisting in resolution of all digital supply chain issues.
· Understanding of metadata
· Strong background in digital asset management
· Experience working with WAV files
· Strong organisational skills and time management
· Diligent & positive team player
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook,Word and Excel
· GCSE Maths and English
· Passion for music
· Understanding of audio editing and image production software including Photoshop & ProTools
· Knowledge of ISRC Codes
· Experience of maintaining a DAM(Digital Assets Management System) for any supply chain assets
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!