Our client, a global music company, is seeking an Assistant, People, Inclusion & Culture to support the business’ HR and PIC activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing general administrative support to the HR function to include contract drafting, letters, filing, starter contracts, onboarding, Right To Work checks, reports etc.
• Updating all PIC records, charts, and systems with employee data.
• Responding to queries from managers, employees, and candidates.
• Meeting all new starters to explain benefits.
• Managing probationary periods and length of service letters.
• Amending contracts to reflect changes.
• Supporting discipline, grievance, redundancy matters.
• Assisting with maternity requests.
• Assisting with the salary review and bonus payment processes as required.
• Accurately recording absence records.
• Supporting payroll activities to ensure all systems, paperwork, and with all actionable charges.
• Processing payroll leavers.
• Advising on policy and process improvements and PIC administrative processes.
• Collaborating with colleagues and supporting with cover and team projects as required.
• Previous experience working within media and complex organisations desirable.
• Qualified within HR desirable.
• Experience working in fast paced HR/PIC department.
• Previous experience working as an HR assistant and/or similar.
• Knowledge of HR systems and processes.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines and use organisational skills to prioritise workload.
• Microsoft Office suite proficiency.
• Interest in the music industry.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!