Our client, a major record company, is looking to recruit an Assistant to the EA for the CEO’s office.
· Deputising for the EA as required.
· Responsible for keeping an up to date list of new music and adding to CEO’s iPod/Mac.
· Assisting with general office admin and support duties.
· Printing daily/weekly charts.
· Meeting &greeting guests.
· Making and answering calls, forwarding as appropriate.
· Setting up conference calls on behalf of CEO.
· Booking meeting rooms and arranging hospitality and IT support as required.
· Helping EA to schedule meetings.
· Managing the phone list, ensuring all messages are communicated to the EA / CEO in a timely and efficient manner.
· Processing invoices/purchase orders/expenses/ordering couriers
· Assisting with travel arrangements (business and/or personal) including transport, itineraries and travel packs.
· Booking activities such as shows/restaurants as well as personal appointments.
· Assisting the EA with party guest lists including sending invites and collating RSVPs.
· Calendar management.
· Confidentiality and discretion at all times.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· A pro-active and dedicated individual with solid experience in a similar role and proven PA skills.
· Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively work multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure when necessary.
· Proficient in standard Microsoft office packages and Mac computers.
· IT, tech and social media savvy.
An interest in music.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!