Our client, a global music company, is seeking a Business Development Assistant to support the delivery of new business growth strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing administrative, organisational, and sales support across the Business Development department’s new product development.
• Building and maintaining new partnerships cross non-traditional music partners such as podcasts.
• Leading eCommerce opportunities across music and merchandise and content licensing and syndication.
• Working with Business Development Director, Marketing, Label Operations, Data Insights, and commercial teams.
• Supporting the Business Development Director with deal making and delivery.
• Providing information, research, and analysis to the Business Development Director.
• Supporting with account management, contributing to strong relationships with key partners.
• Conducting commercial analysis to support new commercial ventures.
• Working with Data Insights department to justify business cases and new proposals.
• Broad knowledge of a range of musical genres and audiences.
• Interest in music/media/digital intelligence to inform strategies and creative delivery.
• Ability to create data-based arguments to support business cases.
• Understanding of the sales process.
• Good relationship building skills.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Strong communicator, able to present reasoned arguments.
• Detail orientated.
• Proactive approach to work.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!