Our client, an internationally acclaimed music publisher, is seeking a Chief Technology Officer to bring technological expertise that enhances business objective.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Developing projects that include evolving the MVP into a commercial project and incorporating machine learning to create a technologically advanced service.
· Analysing information flow and system requirements.
· Creating and monitoring the IT budget, along with KPIs to assess technological performance.
· Building quality assurance and data protection processes, as well as security procedure development.
· Generating actionable technological strategies that meet strategic and business requirements.
· Communicating technological solutions to all relevant stakeholders within the company.
· Making recommendations for new software and hardware.
· Monitoring company efficiency and identifying competitive advantages and trends.
· Providing technical support internally.
· Directing disaster recovery plans in instances of a breach.
· Leading the team building and hiring processes.
· Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role.
· Music industry experience.
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree. Previous experience with streaming service back end/infrastructure.
· Digital Audio DSP experience.
· iOS or Android app development experience.
· Client management, interpersonal and communications skills.
· Advanced IT knowledge; Computational skills, terminology, Computer Network Development and Maintenance, website development.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!