Our client, a global producer and distributor for music related audiovisual content, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to plan, develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for their product.
· Plan, create and execute digital marketing project plans.
· Create marketing assets to be used for marketing activity including advertising.
· Set up live advertising campaigns and optimise based on continually monitored effectiveness.
· Provide general social media support across the organisation.
· Create and manage email marketing campaigns/newsletters to drive awareness and sales.
· Online point of contact for label/artist management.
· Work closely with the Marketing Managers to:
- Ensure effective implementation of release campaigns and online marketing timelines
- Increase traffic and sales with creative digital marketing campaigns
- Use market data and insight to develop content strategy
- Support sales and marketing to ensure consistent messaging across all digital touch points
- Develop and manage content calendar
- Develop initiatives for business growth
· Oversee digital channels, analysing and strategising social, advertising and streaming action points for campaigns, advising on best practice, identifying opportunities and communicating results.
· Discuss campaign progress regularly with line manager and wider team.
· Create regular (and sometimes as hoc) performance and insight reports across all properties.
· Maintain knowledge of cutting edge digital,social and online marketing, identifying new methods, trends and technologies.
· Research and monitor market trends in technology and content distribution, identifying emerging business models, potential partners / prospects and prioritise opportunities accordingly.
· Present found opportunities and recommendations for action.
· Design, build and maintain websites
· Maintain relationships with partners and brainstorm creative campaigns and marketing ideas.
· Build brand recognition across all social platforms.
· Support and deputise for Director, Front line Content Marketing.
· A self-starter with experience working across multiple cultures and geographies.
· Clear track record in driving successful digital marketing and social campaigns for music releases.
· Experience of liaising effectively with Managers and Artists.
· A thorough understanding of release strategy.
· Great communication and interpersonal skills.
· A genuine interest in the digital landscape,capable of applying new findings to campaigns.
· In-depth knowledge of content management systems, web publishing tools, digital advertising, industry benchmarks,audience/data segmentation, ECRM strategy and execution, and SEO, SEM &PPC.
· Strong analytical ability & subsequent confidence in providing campaign analytics and insights, extracting and presenting headlines from raw data.
· Creative passion and flair, and quick to learn and adapt as required.
· Substantial experience in media/digital technology or online/mobile music/video services in a strategy or business development capacity.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut,Box, Google Drive, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Wix and PhotoShop; and familiar with platforms such as Spotify, YouTube and Apple Music.
· HTML/CSS knowledge for website building.
· Knowledge and experience in some of the following areas: social media business models, AR / VR, gaming, ad-supported media, e-commerce.
· Highly organised, with the ability to both lead and work as part of a team.
· Experience of negotiation throughout different levels of an organisation.
· Comfortable working under pressure in a constantly evolving environment.
· Passion for music and creating the best new experiences for fans.
· At least a basic understanding of content licensing and intellectual property.
· Knowledge of the global audiovisual market.
· Marketing qualification preferably to degree level.
· Experience of B2B and B2C marketing helpful but not essential.
· An understanding of the creative world across a range of media.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!