Our client, an independent music platform and innovative events creator is looking to recruit a Head of Client Services to oversee their biggest retained client business and all brand partnerships.
· Managing a team responsible for delivering all brand partnerships, from Project Managers to Project Directors,leading weekly team meetings & bi-weekly 121’s.
· Representing and liaising on behalf of the team to the other HODs & senior management.
· Be the key contact for clients and intermediary agencies, building and maintaining strong relationships.
· Lead on the planning,implementation & delivery for the main account; helping define project scope, goals & required resource.
· Delegate work amongst the team to ensure efficient use of time and smooth delivery of all aspects of each project.
· Managing overall budgets and department budgets for projects.
· Continually working with senior Commercial and Marketing representatives throughout campaigns to ensure that all upsell opportunities are realised and actioned.
· Ensuring all partner and company objectives,KPIs and deadlines are met.
· Grow understanding of client businesses and identify / lead on potential opportunities.
· Assisting in all aspects of driving new sales.
· Giving briefs for any requests from internal teams
· Preparing planning for your department and company-wide briefings.
· Excellent leadership skills developed in a previous management role.
· Decisive and confident making and following through on autonomously reached decisions.
· Always pushing to be at the forefront of creative execution.
· Able to relay recommendations to senior management efficiently and effectively.
· Demonstrable passion and understanding of the night-club scene.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Outstanding organisational skills,able to work effectively across a variety of projects with different timelines and urgency.
· Adaptable and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Extensive experience in a similar agency delivering Brand Partnerships.
· Extensive experience in delivering campaigns in music and/or youth culture.
· Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms.
· Exceptional client relations with proven track record of navigating difficult and high pressured scenarios.
· Understanding of the music landscape & ability to educate stakeholders on the nuances.
· Excellent computer proficiency,specifically Keynote, Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!