Our client, a famous record label, is seeking temporary cover for a Marketing Assistant to help the development of artists on the roster.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating marketing plans.
• Leading the circulation of marketing updates to all relevant teams and partners.
• Coordinating the commission and approval process for marketing assets (social, radio, outdoor etc.)
• Supporting the creative direction for music Visualisers, Lyric Videos, and Official Videos.
• Managing a range of label updates across the business.
• Providing support in the creation of cutting-edge marketing strategies.
• Handling communications with the social media agency regarding content/asset approvals.
• Suggesting content ideas for socials.
• Managing ticket buys for label acts.
• Handling administration, invoices, team diaries, meetings, and managing the release schedule.
• Passion for music across multiple genres, culture, social media, and marketing.
• Good understanding of marketing and consumer behaviour.
• Capable of working to deadline under time pressure.
• Creative and organised, able to manage time to complete multiple projects simultaneously.
• Happy to work without supervision and use own initiative.
• Collaborative and able to build good relationships with colleagues.
• Awareness of the music landscape both online and off, such as club, social, editorial, streaming, live, and curator spaces.
• Working on successful artist marketing campaigns desirable.
• Experience working in a label management environment desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!