Our client, a major UK record label is looking for a strategicand entrepreneurial Marketing Director for their marketing team to managesenior relationships across the industry both internally and externally,domestically and globally.
Key Responsibilitieswill include:
· Experience as an adept business leader andsolid senior marketing experience within a frontline label managing a busy teamessential as is a current working knowledge of domestic and international musicmarkets
· Well developed international and domesticrelationships within the music and entertainment industries
· Direct campaign experience for multi platform,global priority artist campaigns /weekly chart pushes and competitive streamingapproaches
· Experience planning multiple budgets and costsassociated with marketing
· Understanding of market forces and how to bestposition artists towards relevant markets
· Proven experience in delivering creative andcost effective integrated traditional and online strategy through applicationof audience insight
· Comfortable with P&L management and thebusiness planning process
· Able to identify value adding opportunities
· Able to see the big picture and providesolutions which consider the strategic objectives
· Strong organisational skills
· Can adapt and work within a changing market
· Can quickly build credible workingrelationships
· Ability to coach others to understand andembrace the changing environment and digital landscape
· Strong decision making abilities
· Can inspire and motivate creative processes inteams of people
· Able to take on and solve complex problems
· Excellent negotiator
· Can manage remote/multi territoryrelationships effectively
Applicants of graduate calibre preferred, a qualification inmarketing an advantage.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!