Our client, an international music company islooking to recruit a Marketing Manager for a major record label.
· To create, manage and deliver successful and profitable marketing campaigns and strategies for UK and international releases.
· Manage consumer marketing plans for the artists on your roster.
· Work closely with the label to deliver cutting-edge strategies across the business.
· Keeping individual artist budgets in line with the agreed spends.
· With the Marketing and Finance heads, develop and build robust sales versus spend models to inform short and long term campaign planning and execution.
· Work with digital and the central insight team to plan and execute a regular market research programme to inform campaign planning, timing, excellence and longevity.
· Plan multi-platform advertising campaigns with the media agency.
· Devise effective and innovative digital campaigns.
· Work closely with the commercial team to undertake operational and creative responsibility for the label’s e-Commerce programme.
· Instigate and manage /co-manage photo shoots, video shoots and creation of all creative content to support all release campaigns.
· Develop strong relationships with artists and artist management.
· Ensure all information regarding release plans, changes, developments etc. is accurately communicated to all departments.
· Be prepared to adapt to an ever changing music landscape.
· Proven knowledge of charts, trends and artists.
· Ability to identify and nurture artist talent.
· Have strong knowledge of the streaming space and playlisting, especially on Spotify and Apple Music services.
· Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions in a high-stakes environment.
· Drive, motivation and managerial skills to take projects from inception to completion, often simultaneously and under pressure.
· Experience of working with acts of various sizes and budgets.
· Experience of effectively managing budgets to minimise spending and maximise profits.
· Success at incorporating digital activity into marketing campaigns.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Successful experience negotiating.
· Experience managing photoshoots and video production and other creative projects, including briefing creative agencies.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!