Our client, a rapidly expanding music agency, is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage all marketing for the agency and its brands.
· Conceive and implement marketing campaigns and social media strategies to maximise artist and events presence online.
· Implement new strategies to build audiences for artists and brands.
· Become the key point of contact for all marketing reports, from internal teams, the wider business and external clients.
· Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns across all social networks, GDN and more to maximise campaign goals and increase ROI.
· Spearhead all event announcements, being the liaison between the venue, artists and agency.
· Brief and project manage the creation of assets for campaigns.
· Run regular channel audits and advise on how to optimise all digital retail spaces.
· Liaise with third party agencies, ensuring the channels remain effective.
· Oversee the marketing budget to ensure activities are delivered on time, on budget, while meeting desired quality standards.
· Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third parties including Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vevo, YouTube, SoundCloud, Google, Apple etc.
· Compile, analyse and present reports on all active campaigns.
· Monitor digital trends and new media platforms, tools and applications and report back to senior management team.
· Extensive experience working within marketing, managing large channels (preferably in events).
· Experience managing a team and developing junior staff members.
· Extensive knowledge of key trends and the latest innovations in the digital media market.
· Strong knowledge of paid media and implementing paid marketing goals and strategies.
· Proven ability to sell tickets through creative marketing.
· Proficient understanding of social media.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
· Strong communication skills.
· Detail oriented;ability to proof read external communications.
· Good knowledge of eCRM database management.
· Good knowledge of websites including previous CMS system use and SEO best practice.
· Good knowledge of sponsorship integration requirements.
This is the perfect role for a savvy, tech minded music lover with an analytical approach to achieving results and a passion for live events.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!