Our client, a global music company is looking to recruit a Metadata Support Manager to build strong relationships with individual users of their online repertoire management system.
· Proactively check data from your assigned territories for issues such as duplicate, missing or incorrect data.
· Build strong 1-to-1 relationships and develop clear metadata trends within your assigned territories, providing individually tailored training needs and ultimately reducing the number of metadata issues.
· Resolve complex issues quickly by liaising with key contacts to ensure viable solutions are identified and carried out in time for release dates.
· Empower the labels to take ownership of more straight forward tasks whilst supporting with more complex data quality maintenance activities.
· Discuss issues with relevant local contacts to ensure a clear understanding of downstream business requirements, raising issues the Director of Metadata & Rights and the CI Manager iTunes ticket resolution.
· Similar experience ideally within a major record company
· Solid experience in supply chain
· Solution-oriented with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and an impeccable attention to detail.
· Proven excellency in customer facing roles.
· Concise understanding of metadata requirements and related issues across all product types, media and genres.
· Strong understanding of metadata creation and how this is interpreted in:
- The differences in messaging between classical music releases and non-classical partners.
- The requirements of the physical supply chain division.
- The requirements of the financial reporting systems.
- The needs of broadcast/ neighbouring rights societies.
- The needs of the copyright / royalty divisions globally.
· Strong interpretative and analytical skills – able to present customer’s requests as tasks that will solve underlying issues when these are not initially clear.
· Ability to understand new business information systems and processes.
· Strong team member while at the same time, taking responsibility for and initiative over personal workload.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure,multi-task and be highly flexible in order to juggle priorities and meet all deadlines.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!