• Performing general administrative tasks, such as file opening/closing, and billing.
• Managing team members’ diaries and Outlook calendars occasionally.
• Organising meetings, including refreshments, IT equipment and assisting set up of events.
• Handling telephone, voicemail, out of office and email messages for the team when they are not available, responding or redirecting as necessary.
• Coordinating hospitality, expenses and conference calls for the team, as required.
• Proactively assisting the team’s IT queries, to include liaison with internal IT support and external IT provider.
• Distributing documentation internally and externally.
• Delegating large jobs to alternative sources.
• Ensuring all team electronic and hard copy filing is managed in a timely manner, in strict accordance with firm procedures.
• Assisting with cover for Reception and other PAs/Secretaries during holidays.
• Supporting other PAs/Secretaries or teams during busy periods.
• Professional, polite, proactive and well-mannered approach.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• High awareness of customer service principles and techniques, able to implement these, together with excellent customer service attitude.
• A high level of presentation for all documentation and a good command of written English, a high level of attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• Experience of the office environment, procedures and good practice.
• Proactive and pragmatic approach with excellent team working ethos.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage workload,urgent requests and all deadlines.
• Highly organised, efficient, positive ‘can do’attitude.
• Ability to prioritise, be flexible, adaptable and approachable.
• Able to work independently, without constant supervision, undertaking duties without instruction, using own initiative.
• Liaise and work with other PAs and Secretaries.
• A competent knowledge of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel.
• Logical mind and good basic mathematical principle/knowledge would assist.
• Experience in producing correspondence,documents, working with spreadsheets and databases.
• Comply with standards and professional presentation at all times.
• A knowledge or understanding of the music industry is key as is a passion for music is essential.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!