You will assist two Co-Heads,Vice President, and a Department Head, providing first-class PA and administrative support including diary management and travel. This is a fast-paced role within a dynamic and award-winning front line label and requires the ability to multi-task, prioritise and take initiative.
Outline of duties:
· Full coordination of a hectic and constantly changing schedule.
· Full support with coordinating overseas trips including booking all travel arrangements,compiling itineraries and managing busy schedule whilst abroad.
· Coordinate travel for department for Conferences and other travel.
· Processing expenses.
· Prepare meeting agendas and assisting with preparation for meetings including compiling information and researching topics where necessary.
· Taking all department phone calls and dealing with incoming queries, requests for information etc.
· All admin, filing, correspondence etc.
· System admin; Chart system, Marketing Planner, Holiday Planner, etc.
· Burning CDs, transferring files etc.
· Undertake internet-based research to support A&R decisions.
· Compiling sales and chart information from the world on a weekly basis.
· Ordering all tickets for gigs and getting AAA passes where necessary.
· Meeting and greeting all external clients.
· Providing hospitality and refreshments to visitors/artists to the label.
· Dealing with private and personal affairs when required.
· You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels of management.
· Experience of managing multiple diaries seamlessly.
· You are able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision, and can take initiative.
· Flexible and motivated with a positive attitude and always open to learning.
· You are super organised with first-class co-ordination and prioritisation skills.
· Friendly and outgoing, whilst remaining professional at all times.
· You are a real team player and can forge strong working relationships at all levels(internally & externally).
· Detail oriented – excellent level of accuracy.
· You are comfortable with all new digital media.
· Excellent computer skills (Word, Power point, Excel, SAP, Outlook, Internet etc.)
· You are passionate about music and thrive within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!