Our client, a global record company, is looking to recruit a PA to provide critical support for the MD and two Creative Directors within their creative content division.
· Full coordination of 3 ever evolving schedules, business and personal.
· Day to day management of call list and inbox; includes deleting, filing, responding to requests & invitations where relevant, flagging and condensing urgent enquiries etc.
· Research new TV shows, series music etc and provide daily updates on TV ratings.
· Coordinating all travel arrangements, including compiling itineraries and managing busy schedules for overseas trips, sometimes working late due to different time zones.
· Prepare meeting agendas and assist with preparation for meetings.
· Processing monthly expenses plus approving expenses of Department Heads.
· Purchase lunch every day when not dining out.
· Prepare for meetings and set up meetings where necessary.
· Weekly petty cash update.
· Taking calls and relaying all messages in a prompt manner.
· Maintaining up-to-date contact information.
· All admin,filing etc.
· Updating iPod with new music.
· Ordering all tickets for gigs and getting AAA passes where necessary.
· Meeting and greeting all visitors.
· Booking hospitality and refreshments for office based staff events.
· Managing the meeting room booking system.
· Researching and booking restaurants for both business and personal appointments.
· Keeping studio equipped and tidy.
· Managing weekly team meetings.
· Further ad-hoc tasks as requested by the MD/CDs.
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, pro-active and unafraid to take initiative.
· Solid senior level PA experience within the entertainment/media industries.
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
· Flexible and motivated, happy to work outside of standard office hours.
· Outstanding organisational skills.
· You are dedicated, positive, diligent and always open to learning
· Great interpersonal skills, able to forge strong relationships with people at all levels (internally & externally).
· Detail oriented with excellent level of accuracy.
· You are enthusiastic about exploring new digital media.
· Confident and experienced using Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook.
A passion for music and knowledge of the TV industry, networks and platforms desirable.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!