· Coordinating a fluctuating schedule, and daily diary update first thing every morning.
· Overseeing day to day management of call list and inbox.
· Acting as main label gatekeeper in relation to external meeting requests and internal requirements.
· Coordinating overseas trips’s travel arrangements and itineraries, able to work flexibly due to different time zones.
· Booking cars for daily travel, to and from gigs, airport transfers etc.
· Compiling information and researching topics where necessary for meetings and distributing weekly Label Meeting Agendas.
· Processing monthly expenses including updating petty cash for daily lunch purchases, plus approving expenses using in house systems.
· Distribution of weekly Label Meeting Agenda
· Liaising with Artist Relations to confirm table plans and ticket orders for all events and industry awards, as well as artist birthday gifts.
· Arranging signing celebrations, release celebrations and platinum awards etc.
· Taking calls and relaying all messages in a prompt manner.
· Ensuring all Contacts details are correct and updated.
· Forwarding unsolicited demos to A&R Team where relevant, often requesting feedback to pass on.
· Monitoring all admin, filing, correspondence etc.
· Updating ipod, downloading music files, maintaining iTunes library.
· Ordering all tickets for gigs and getting AAA passes where necessary, often via Artist Managers.
· Meeting and greeting all external clients and providing refreshments.
· Booking hospitality and refreshments for office-based staff events and all new artist signings.
· Controlling booking system for meeting rooms on the floor.
· Booking & researching restaurants for business lunches/meetings.
· Dealing with private affairs including; diary activity, family holidays’ itineraries,personal shopping, gift ordering, and booking personal appointments.
Senior level PA experience within a global Media or Entertainment company
· Impeccable communications skills, both written and verbal, with all levels of management.
· Excellent diary management skills with experience of coordinating an ever-changing schedule.
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, you are always pro-active.
· Flexible and motivated, happy to work outside of standard office hours.
· Super organised, with first-class prioritisation skills.
· You are dedicated, positive, diligent and always open to learning.
· You are a team player and forge strong relationships with people at levels (internally & externally).
· Detail oriented with excellent levels of accuracy.
· You are comfortable with all new digital media.
· Excellent computer skills (Word, Power point,Excel, Outlook, Internet etc.)
· Passion for music preferable.
. Previous PA experience at senior level within the music industry essential.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!