Our client, a global record company is looking to recruit a Royalties Assistant to prepare accurate royalty accounting for all parties contracted to the label.
The Role Entails:
· Royalty accounting.
· Quarterly processing.
· Full sales input for the labels.
· Contract logging for the labels.
· Monthly fee income bookings.
· Quarterly TV break claiming and booking of overseas claims.
· Year-end information provision and analysis as required by Management and/or label Finance.
· Monthly processing of VAT invoices payable on the labels.
· Investigation and resolution of ad hoc queries on the label.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
· Good levels of numeracy and accuracy in figure work.
· Ability to analyse and interpret legal documents.
· Ability to deliver under pressure, and can set / meet own goals.
· High level of competency on mainframe and Microsoft packages.
· Must be able to complete all tasks within agreed deadline and apply themselves to this end.
· Previous experience within a Royalties or finance environment is desirable.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!