Our client, a globally renowned talent and entertainment company, is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to provide world class HR support across various areas including organizational development, employee relations, retention and reward initiatives, performance and change management.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Executing the company’s people initiatives.
• Providing internal HR support.
• Leading the HR functions continual improvement.
• Contributing to key business decisions.
• Collaborating with Managers with career progression efforts and talent planning etc.
• Promoting positive and inclusive work cultures.
• Counselling on matters of employee relations.
• Advancing programs relating to compensation, salary benchmarking, bonus, and annual merit reviews.
• Executing approaches to M&A integration and employee retention.
• Working with the legal team to arrange employee contracts.
• Ensuring the successful introduction of new staff.
• Working with Recruitment teams to source new talent.
• Collaborating with specialist teams with regional programs that cover Diversity and Inclusion etc.
• Conducting exit interviews and feedback trends for improvements.
• Monitoring employee engagement.
• Working with Benefits team to communicate with employees.
• Working with other HR partners to resolve employee requirements.
• Guiding on the compilation of data and metrics that will drive strategic decision making.
• Providing best practice HR advice.
• BA or equivalent in HR or related field.
• Advanced degree desirable.
• Substantial relevant HR experience ideally with the media or entertainment industries.
• Prior senior level experience in an HR Generalist role.
• Experience supporting multiple client groups within HR Generalist capacities.
• Experience supporting a company in a stand alone HR role with a US reporting line ideal.
• Understanding of HR workflows and processes.
• Experience using HRIS/HR applications and systems such as Workday.
• Experience with people data analytics.
• Proven track record of coaching and managing staff performance.
• Experience with conflict resolution and organisational management.
• Sophisticated communicator with professional services industry experience.
• Substantive business acumen.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Knowledge of compensation and benefits practices.
• Intermediate level user of Microsoft Excel and Word, including charts, pivot tables, and filters.
• Experience working with global companies.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!