We are on the search for a talented Senior Manager who will work within the Partnerships team of a hugely successful London based music company.
· This is a contract role to start asap and run through to March next year, possibly longer.
The Partnerships team works across two distinct areas:
Providing service to all of the groups record labels and their associated brands and imprints, The Partnerships team create and deliver best-in-class campaigns between brands and signed Music Artists that bring both benefit to the labels marketing efforts along with crucially contributing to their commercial bottom line.
Additionally,the Partnerships team work to drive content opportunities with brand partners for the in house content and innovation studio where there is a focus on creative strategy and content production for brands within and around the world of music.
They are a small pioneering team creating new and liberating ways of working with brands, talent, creatives, platforms and publishers.
Outline of the role:
· You will manage the day-to-day delivery of partnerships building cast iron relationships with both your clients and signed artists. You are therefore an exemplary diplomat and adept at managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
· You will be respected by the client, demonstrating an understanding of their business enabling you to add value to the partnerships that you manage.
· You will simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive projects, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
· You will demonstrate a clear understanding of budgets and show proven commercial acumen.
· You will have responsibility for the financial obligations of each project ensuring that invoicing, billing and payments are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
· You will brief effectively to artists and agencies ensuring that quality work can be achieved, on point, on time and on budget and that all stakeholders are clear on their requirements and obligations.
· You will demonstrate proactive solution-based thinking and delivery. Problem solving will be a daily occurrence.
· You will be able to manage workflow effectively,with a firm appreciation for agency and client protocols but with the influence to be able to manage expectations and counsel your clients on music industry practices.
· You will work collaboratively with the business development team on expanding existing opportunities with your clients and developing any new opportunities that you uncover.
· You will take a leading role in evaluating our partnerships, ensuring we have case studies and driving our capabilities for measuring success.
Our client are looking for an experienced project/account manager from an agency,ideally with music industry experience/exposure. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of current trends in behaviour and digital media consumption and will ideally have experience in some or all of the below.
· Music strategy, talent negotiations
· Sponsorship delivery,
· Influence marketing
· Rights management/IP knowledge of requisite music content and assets
· Licensing across master recordings and publishing rights
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!