Our client, a UK artist and label services company, is seeking a Senior Streaming Manager to position the company’s streaming marketing strategy and key releases to UK DSPs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the main conduit between label relations, editorial, and marketing teams at UK streaming platforms, and the company’s audience teams and roster.
• Working with the UK label team to devise creative release strategies for tracks, mixtapes and albums.
• Briefing and delivering credible and culturally appropriate assets for all output such as ones-to-watch pitches or bespoke event creative etc.
• Ensuring the company’s pitches and key releases are prioritised to all UK DSPs.
• Proactively forging unique promotional opportunities with streaming platforms.
• Supporting the delivery of first-class editorial placements, long-tail streaming growth and DSP related content plans.
• Identifying and pitching on-platform profile/booster/editorial support programs relevant to key releases.
• Monitoring titles post-release with a view to re-pitch.
• Monitoring all DSP charts and chart performance daily, and communicating audience growth.
• Collaborating with in-house Data Analyst to identify trends and data points for key releases to support future pitches.
• Collaborating with artist management teams and independent labels to ensure they are represented appropriately to streaming platforms.
• Extensive and current network of UK DSP contact contacts.
• Proven relationship building and management skills.
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work.
• Working knowledge of Chartmetric, Spotify For Artists, Apple Music For Artists etc.
• Knowledge of Afrobeats, R&B, Alternative, Electronic, Dance, UK rap and Pop music.
• Experience working within an artist and label services company, digital streaming platform or record label within marketing/artists management.
• Highly organised and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Able to interpret data and create pitches using it.
• IT skills that include Google Docs, Google Slides, PowerPoint, or Keynote, Word, and Excel.
• Willing to travel international occasionally and attend out of hours events/shows.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!