Our client, a global media company’s advertising wing, is seeking 6 months maternity cover for a Strategic Planner within the cross-channel and category marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the development of the long-term strategy for the company’s marketing and advertising across multiple categories, countries, and channel teams.
• Deriving insights that inform marketing communications strategy and decisions across marketing channels and customer life-cycles.
• Investigating analytical detail in order to obtain strategic implications.
• Navigating the roles intersection of customer insight, marketing communications strategy, and creative campaign development.
• Working closely with Creative Directors, Associate Creative Directors, and campaign management teams to translate briefs and oversee creative development within the strategic framework.
• Fostering working relationships within the media and insights team.
• Reporting internal/external data and collating market research.
• Work experience within marketing communications strategy.
• Resourceful and customer focussed.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to influence others.
• Leading cross-functional teams.
• Good judgment skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!