Our client, an iconic record label, is seeking a Streaming & Commerce Manager to work with global artists.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with Streaming and Business partners regarding artists, releases, and label release strategy.
• Communicating with the Commercial team with relevant updates.
• Keeping up to date with competitor activity and trends across the market.
• Reporting and forecasting track/album consumption using analysis in collaboration with other Streaming Managers.
• Engaging partners with positive data signals on releases.
• Presenting regular insights back to the company.
• Collaborating extensively with Steaming & Commerce colleagues, Audience teams, and marketing teams on consumption and marketing trends across social platforms etc.
• Liaising with relevant teams to ensure promotional assets and social posts are ready for artist campaigns.
• Working closely with the Audience department to maintain artist profiles.
• Thorough understanding of the music streaming market and streaming trends.
• Background in label or music/commerce sector.
• Experience working with key digital business partners desirable.
• Experience analysing data/analytics to spot trends.
• Highly organised.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Genuine passion for music.
• Proven track record of working to strict deadlines.
• Computer skills and logical approach to system usage.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Excel.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!